Intellitro INC. Offers Competitive Compensation, Retirement, And Benefits, As Well As Career Advancement Opportunities To H1B Non-Immigration Employees.
We have expertise in professionally handling H1B Process from Purchase Order through H1B Approval and extensions with out any hurdles.
We does not require any employee to sign long-term Contracts.
We will ensure to provide necessary Employment Verification and Experience letters immediately upon Employee letter of resignation. However, we retain records for over 3 Years, you may contact us anytime to obtain these records.
Intellitro Consulting Benefit
Our E-Verify certification offers students in STEM majors the potential to extend their OPT visa for 24 months.
No Middle Layer
Intellitro directly markets candidates to end clients, alleviating third-party channel issues, such as visa denials, payroll discrepancies and travel prohibitions.
Green Card Application
Our process is supportive of your pursuit of your green card. We allow filing under EB-2 as long as requirements are met.
Check our recent H1B applications.View Details
Before your current assignment ends, our redeployment team of experienced staffing specialists are finding your next opportunity.
Click below to know about our company in E-verify Database.View Detials
Please Explain H1B Transfer Process or Sponsorship?
Our process is so simple and transparent refer to below steps:
Step 1 – Checking your credentials and expertise by our team if we like to hire you then, Offer Letter will be initiated after collecting all the required details according to the H1B checklist. A separate HR Executive will be initiated and he/she will be your point of contact in the company.
Step 2 – Upon acceptance of Employment& receiving all necessary documents, information from you, we will initiate an H1B LCA (Labor Condition Application) with the USDOL.
Step 3 – The LCA process takes seven business days, during this period we obtain required documents from the client to prepare the complete set of H1B petition with the USCIS. We will send the completed set of application to our legal attorney to cross check the entire petition multiple times, Once the legal team verification completed then, they will send our package to USCIS immediately via over-night delivery and they will keep updated with the USCIS.
Frequently Asked Questions and our response to them:
Will Intellitro Inc charge anything for Sponsorship?[+]
We will never request or demand employee to pay the fee. In fact as an legitimate employer we will take care the H1B fee as per the USCIS guide lines and we believes in the principles of fair and transparent practices in business, In early 2018 we got E-Verified by USCIS & DHS and we are one of the fastest growing company having a turn over $5.2 Million in 2018.
Especially small companies and those new to the world of work visas – often assume that obtaining a work-authorized visa status is the responsibility of the foreign worker. It isn’t. Any work visa petition to U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (“USCIS”) is a request made by the employer for permission to employ a named foreign worker in a particular job for a specified period of time.
Foreign workers are often anxious to oblige, in order to secure a firm job offer and the promise of visa sponsorship, and they may offer to cover the costs of H-1B visa sponsorship to the sponsoring employer, by payment up front to the attorney, through reimbursement to the employer, via salary deductions over time, or indirectly, through payments made to the employer by a third party. Both federal agencies USCIS & DOL overseeing the H-1B program view any such payments or deductions as illegal and due to huge breach of Immigration law both Employee & Employer will face a lot of legal obligations.
How you will take care the Client Letter issues?[+]
We know that now a days to obtain a client letter is a nightmare, even though if you are working at the client worksite client’s may not support you with necessary information &documents to retain you, instead they are replacing with another resource with similar skill set and at end of the day you will be out of status.
Intellitro will never keep the employee status in risk. We always give our best to help the resource, our team will tackle this kind of situations very expertly with our high level of expertise in the process, We will take extra care to send supporting evidence/documentation to USCIS to get an Approval. We will extend the visa’s too.
Why H1B Consultants are moving to your Company?[+]
- We keep everything Transparent. (Billing Rates, Project Duration).
- We are experts in performing a smooth and worry free H1B Process.
- We always Comply with the USCIS and USDOL H1B Regulations, this benifits our consultnats to obtain thier extensions without any hurdles.
- We provide the best employee benefits in the consulting industry.
- We always maintain H1B Employer-Employee Relationship with our Employees.
- We Maintain LCA Public Access Files and other documentation and we always ready for any USCIS site visits(audits).
- And the most importantly we have good direct client vendor ships and we are tier one vendor for top notch companies in west coast.
Why should I transfer my H1B visa to you?[+]
To say you frankly we never force anyone to join our firm, however these are the few benefits which will help you to understand why we get huge number of transfers.
- Your H1B Transfer regular filing fee is borne by the Company
- We provide full time jobs to our consultants upon completing 12 months of employment.
- We tackle Client Letter hurdles as an expert.
- We keep you on payroll from the day one you are reporting us as an employee no matter if you are on bench or working at client site you will get paid.
- Payroll will run for every 30 days irrespective of client releasing the invoices.
- We never freeze your pay like other consulting companies do
- You are in good hands, with Direct Client vendor ship you will be on project every time with good billing rates.
- Payroll Process via direct deposit provided to our Employees.
- We pay best based on your project billing (80% of the billing)
At present I’m in India will you file my H1B Transfer?[+]
Yes, we can do it if you are qualified professional.
What about H1B Visa Stamping?[+]
We are experienced in providing proper documentation as required by the US Consulates for H1B Visa Stamping, especially to US Consulates in India, US Consulates in Mexico, US Consulates in Canada. We ensure you secure an H1B Visa stamping when you are required to travel.
Before going to consulate interview we will make sure to keep a conference call with one of our director and the client manager to give you enough information and we will make sure that by the time you go to the interview you will be confident with maximum information.
“Till today we never faced 221G problems at consulate interviews”
What if my Projects Ends?[+]
We are never concerned about Market Conditions, placing candidates is our main line of work, immigration is only a benefit you will obtain with your Employment, we begin marketing at least a month in advance to make sure there are no gaps between projects. Also, keep in mind, we have our own Clients and we work in a Top Vendor Network, chances are you might get quickly hired by one of our Direct Clients.
- We have Direct Clients and contracts with Top Vendors
- Experienced and aggressive Marketing Team
- Experienced Account Managers
- Experienced Technical Recruiters
- Good relationships with Hiring Managers and Corporate Recruiters
We believe in building long-term relationships! At Intellitro Inc. we strongly believe in long-term relationships with our IT contractors. We communicate with you during your engagement, provide on job Support if needed and work with you in finding new Projects. If you decide to leave us for any reason, we will just stay in touch with you for future Project/Employment opportunities.