Sr. Software Development Manager - C# .NET
- Motorola Solutions
- Chicago IL
- 8 to 12 Yrs
- $ 90/Hour
- Posted On: 19 Jun 2019
- Visa Type: Accepting H1B Transfer
This Senior Development Manager will have a broad range of responsibilities including; technical design, engineering staff personnel management, product owner relationship management, scrum oversight, and delivery leadership as the representative of a technical domain that is utilized by a variety of application consumers. The successful candidate will lead technical teams delivering highly scalable and reliable applications that meet business objectives, while ensuring alignment to the strategic technology vision. The manager will be responsible for feature teams that provide calculation, data, and service capabilities to other components in the system and across the enterprise. This will require a high degree of collaboration across a variety of peers to balance the teams appropriately and ensure domain staff are able to deliver on commitments while maintaining a high level of quality. The team owns backend services, components and databases which provide calculated data, so the candidate should have experience both developing and managing this type of work. The candidate must possess a solid development background in the required technology areas to provide oversight and guidance to scrum teams and facilitate technical decisions. The manager will be responsible for full time employee, contractor, and offshore staff.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong object oriented design skills. Ability to grasp difficult concepts, large architectures, and sophisticated designs quickly.
- 8+ years of hands-on enterprise software application development experience, with project management, resource management, and offshore vendor management responsibilities.
- Experience developing services and web applications in C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
- Working knowledge of cloud-native platforms like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, including the implementation of micro-services on .NET Core.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles.
- BS or MS in computer science or a related field or equivalent is required
- Experience in database principles, such as SQL, Oracle, MongoDB or Hadoop
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo), Splunk and AppDynamics.
Intellitro Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Intellitro Inc is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, We offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance